Writing the past few Motivational Mondays has really kicked me in the butt and got me moving this week. My mind has been rapidly swirling with new ideas and ventures that I want to take on. It’s nice to finally write a to-do list and then to actually want to do what’s on it.
While I have gone as far as to write a weekly list of items to tackle, I decided I would share my overall summer to-do list with you all. Just a handful (or two) of things I will be attempting to accomplish these next few months. Hopefully it inspires you to write a summer list of your own!
1. Check out the Piyo workout and kick butt at it.
2. Attend an outdoor movie theater.
3. Work up some creative summer cocktails.
4. Have a killer cookout with ALL of my friends and family.
5. Explore some new Philadelphia food trucks.
6. Track down the ultimate white blazer.
7. Take some baking lessons…..or maybe just bake more.
8. Plan an epic trip for 2015.
9. Go ombre or maybe just sombre.
10. Eat lots of s’mores……and then get back to Piyo
[Photo Credits: RachelInFlight]Pin It